How To Clean the Leather Seats in Your Nissan
Are you the proud new owner of a 2020 Nissan Altima Platinum with plush leather seats? Are you unsure of how to keep a luxury car interior clean? We are here to help at Charlie Clark Nissan Brownsville with this quick step-by-step guide for how to clean the leather seats in your Nissan. Visit the Charlie Clark Nissan Brownsville inventory today to find a Nissan car, truck or crossover equipped with leather upholstery!
READ MORE: What Are the Nissan Zero Gravity® Seats?
How-To Guide to Cleaning Leather Car Interior
- Vacuum the Interior of Your Nissan to Remove Loose Dust and Dirt
- Purchase a Non-Toxic and Natural Leather Cleaner
- OR Create Your Own Cleaner with Two Parts Vinegar/One Part Water
- Use a Microfiber Cloth or Soft Brush to Prevent Scratches to the Leather
- Spot Test Your Leather Cleaner on a Hidden Area
- Clean Slowly and in Small Sections
- Clean Your Nissan Leather Interior Monthly
- Condition Your Nissan Leather Interior 2-3 Times Per Year